Foot pain can affect all sorts of daily activities from walking to training or playing golf. It can also affect us emotionally.
It is essential to find out what is going on before deciding on the most appropriate action. I can help assess, diagnose, treat and when necessary, refer you for further investigation.
Visiting MyPod Foot Clinic for a Foot Pain Assessment?
Here's what to expect...
- An assessment of your foot complaint - taking a full detailed history and locating the structure(s) causing the pain
- A biomechanical investigation – taking an in-depth analysis of how you stand, walk and run
- Diagnosis – pin-pointing the problem
- Treatment – choosing the most appropriate method of treating the problem, possibly involving insoles or custom built orthotics, joint mobilisation techniques, soft tissue massage, exercises and even acupuncture
- Refer – if I find the problem requires further investigation, e.g. an MRI scan or surgical intervention, I will refer through the correct pathway to get help for you
Get in touch now to book your foot pain assessment.